VINTAGE SUEDE. ONE STAR STYLE.
In 1974, Converse launched a low-top suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star with a simple yet impactful style change — a single star on the outside of the sneaker. A favorite of skateboarders since the '90s, and now updated for maximum durability, today's One Star Pro maintains its classic style with upgraded cushioning for impact protection. Rubber-backed, vintage suede delivers maximum durability while doubling down on the One Star's classic look.
- Low-top skate shoe in vintage suede
- CX foam cushioning for impact protection
- Rubber-backed vintage suede for increased durability
- Elasticated tongue helps lock it in place
- Cotton laces for added durability